- The Application form can be obtained on cash payment of Rs.100/- in person or through a Demand Draft favouring: Annai Veilankanni’s School of Nursing payable at Chennai.
- All information given in the application should be accurate.
- Any falsification or suppression of information will result in the application and the candidate being rejected at any time.
- The application form has to be filled in the applicant in her own handwriting.
- All communication concerning the application should bear the application number.
- The filled in application form should reach the Principal, Annai Veilankanni’s School of Nursing on or before 15th JUNE 2010.
The following should be submitted along with the completed Application Form
- Registration fee by way of Demand Draft for Rs.100/- payable to The Secretary, Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery, School of Nursing, AMS, Chennai-28.
- Photo copies of SSLC mark sheet, Higher Secondary mark sheet, & Transfer Certificate.
- Passport size photograph, recently taken 3 Nos.
- A self addressed stamped envelope Rs.6/-
- A certificate of physical fitness from a Medical Officer.
- Application or Registration fee, once paid is not re-fundable. Documents submitted with the application also will not be returned.
- The candidates will be called to appear for a written test and personal interview on the same day.
- All original certificates should be produced at the time of interview.
Eligibility criteria for Attending Examinations.
- 85% attendance in Theory Examination.
- 100% attendance in Practical examination.
- Three sessional Exams will be conducted on quarterly basis and Average marks will be calculated as internal Assessment.
- Internal Assessment for both theory and practical is 25 marks.
- Practical internal assessment is calculated by minimum three clinical evaluations and by conducting 2 model Exams.
- Practical Examination is conducted by both Internal and External Examiner.
- 25 students are taken for practical examination per day.
- Main examinations are conducted in the month of August.
- Supplementary examinations are conducted in the month of February.
- Failure of students either in Theory or Practical, should appear for both the examinations.
- If the conduct of the student is bad, she will be debarred from writing the exam.
|I Year||Rs. 25,000/-|
|II Year||Rs. 25,000/-|
|III Year||Rs. 25,000/-|
|IV Year (six months only)||Rs 15,000/-|
|Uniform & Transport||Rs. 5,000/- 1st Year only.|
|Hostel Accommodation||Rs. 12,000/- Per Year.|
|Canteen||Rs. 1,600/- Per Month.|
*All the above stated figures are liable to change without notice.
- The academic fee should be paid on the day of admission for the I year, for II and III year the fee should be paid in the month of July of the respective year.
- Students will be permitted to attend classes only after the full payment of fee before the due dates.