Eligibility for Admission
Only unmarried women candidates born on or before 30-06-1989, who have completed 17 years of age by 1st July 2006 are admitted to the programme. Maximum age limit is 25 years.
- Minimum educational qualification is a pass in Higher Secondary examination.
- The candidates should have passed Higher Secondary Examination
- First or Second attempt with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (OR) Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology (OR) Physics, Chemistry, Biology and other subjects (OR) Nursing as Vocational Subject.
- Candidates should have good health and physical fitness to meet the demands of the programme.
Method of Admission and Selection
- Eligible candidates will be called for the written test and interview.
- The test will be conducted in English only.
- The selected candidates will be notified by post and if a candidate does not join within the date specified it will be deemed that the candidate has not accepted the call and the seat will be offered to another candidate.
- 10th and +2 original certificates will be verified by the Director of Medical Education after the selection.
- THE SELECTED CANDIDATE MUST PAY THE FEES ON THE DAY OF ADMISSION.
The details of admission fee, hostel fee and other tentative expenses will be as prescribed by the Govt. Norms of Tamil Nadu, for further information refer to the college office in Saidapet.
|I Year||Rs. 25,000/-|
|II Year||Rs. 25,000/-|
|III Year||Rs. 25,000/-|
|IV Year (six months only)||Rs 15,000/-|
|Uniform & Transport||Rs. 5,000/- 1st Year only.|
|Hostel Accommodation||Rs. 12,000/- Per Year.|
|Canteen||Rs. 1,600/- Per Month.||*All the above stated figures are liable to change without notice.|
- The academic fee should be paid on the day of admission for the I year, for II and III year the fee should be paid in the month of July of the respective year.
- Students will be permitted to attend classes only after the full payment of fee before the due dates.