Subjects taught during the Course
- Basic Sciences applied to Nursing:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Physics and Chemistry applied to Nursing
- Nutrition and Cookery
- Health Education and Communication skills
- Hygiene-Personal and environmental.
- Fundamentals of Nurisng at home and Hospital, including drugs and solutions and administration of medicines, community health nursing practice.
- Paediatric Nurisng – Part I
Master Rotation Plan
Clinical Rotation Plan
- Medical Surgical Nursing I and II (including Pharmacology, Gynaecology) Eye, ENT and Communicable Diseases, Nursing.
- Psychiatric Nursing and Mental health
- Paediatric Nursing – Part II
- Advanced Nursing practice related to Medical Surgical Nursing.
- Community Health Nursing
- Professional Trends and Adjustment
- Management in Nursing (Ward Management)